By 2028, TIEZA is the recognized tourism development agency contributing to inclusive and sustainable economic growth in the Philippines.
To contribute to national tourism development goals and showcase Philippine culture by designating, supervising, and regulating sustainable Tourism Enterprise Zones; undertaking viable Tourism Infrastructure Projects; and managing assets.
*On 09 December 2021, the TIEZA Board of Directors reviewed and approved the TIEZA Mission and Vision which are included in the submission of the TIEZA Revised 2022 Performance Evaluation Scorecard documents.
We at TIEZA, in the pursuit of our mandate and to align our organizational objectives with national goals, are fully committed to:
1) Implement quality infrastructure and development projects to spur inclusive tourism growth;
2) Continually improve systems, processes and prudent management of travel tax, assets, tourism enterprise zones, infrastructure projects and other financial resources for the satisfaction of our stakeholders; address risk and maximize opportunities;
3) Enhance competencies, provide conducive environment for safe and productive work, and support employees engagement in quality management;
4) Comply with public policies and all statutory and regulatory requirements, and the requisites of the ISO 9001 Standards of Quality Management Systems; and
5) Review periodically the suitability of our quality policy to make it adaptive and resilient through the changing times.
We affirm to adopt this policy as we uphold our corporate values of excellence, integrity and innovation.