We at TIEZA, in the pursuit of our mandate and to align our organizational objectives with national goals, are fully committed to:
- Implement quality tourism-related infrastructure projects to spur tourism development activities;
- Continually improve systems and processes for the effective and efficient management of travel tax, assets, and infrastructure projects for the satisfaction of our stakeholders, and the financial viability of the organization;
- Enhance competencies, provide conducive work environment, and fully communicate the quality policy to all employees to encourage active involvement in quality management;
- Comply with public policies and all statutory and regulatory requirements, and the requisites of the ISO 9001 Standards of Quality Management Systems; and
- Review periodically the suitability of our quality policy.
We affirm to adopt this policy as we uphold our corporate values of teamwork, integrity and innovation.
- Introduction to TIEZA
- Quality Management System
- Document Management
- Management Responsibility
- Support Processes
- Business Processes
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement