We at TIEZA, in the pursuit of our mandate and to align our organizational objectives with national goals, are fully committed to:
- Implement quality infrastructure and development projects to spur inclusive tourism growth;
- Continually improve systems, processes and prudent management of travel tax, assets, tourism enterprise zones, infrastructure projects and other financial resources for the satisfaction of our stakeholders;
- Enhance competencies, provide conducive work environment, and encourage employees engagement in quality management;
- Comply with public policies and all statutory and regulatory requirements, and the requisites of the ISO 9001 Standards of Quality Management Systems; and
- Review periodically the suitability of our quality policy to make it adaptive and resilient through the changing times.
We affirm to adopt this policy as we uphold our corporate values of excellence, integrity and innovation.
Note: Approved by COO Pocholo D. Paragas on 30 September 2020 as revised by the QMR Planning Team
- TUV Certification of Management Systems-Accomplishment Report for ISO 2020 Maintenance
- Introduction to TIEZA
- Quality Management System
- Document Management
- Management Responsibility
- Support Processes
- Business Processes
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement