What is the OTTPS?
TIEZA’s Online Travel Tax Payment System (OTTPS) is an online payment portal designed to provide a more convenient way of paying travel taxes.
How do I access the OTTPS?
You may access the TIEZA OTTPS portal by visiting https://traveltax.tieza.gov.ph
How do I use the OTTPS?
- Visit https://traveltax.tieza.gov.ph
- Select the type of travel tax you wish to pay- First Class or Economy/Business Class.
- Create a one-time account by providing your email address and Passport Number.
- Enter your Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Departure Date and Country of Destination. *Ticket Number or Electronic Ticket Number may appear as Booking Reference, or Number or Record Locator, or Confirmation Number in your ticket or boarding pass.
- A generated Reference Number will be sent to your email or mobile number. Please note that the Reference Number expires after 24 hours upon being generated.
- Using the Reference Number, pay online via your Visa/Master/JCB Credit or Debit Card (through Maybank Payment Gateway) or Bayad Center Mobile App (Credit/Debit Cards, E-Wallet, Paypal), or over the counter through Bayad Center Branches nationwide.
- An email containing an Acknowledgment Receipt (AR) will be sent to you confirming you have successfully paid the travel tax.
- Print two (2) copies of the AR and present them to the airline check-in counter prior to boarding.
Who are required to pay travel tax?
The following individuals traveling abroad are required to pay travel tax:
- Filipino Citizens,
- Taxable Foreign Passport Holders, and
- Non-immigrant Foreign Passport Holders who have stayed in the Philippines for more than one (1) year are eligible to pay through the TIEZA payment portal
Who are exempted from paying the travel tax?
- Filipino citizens who are permanent residents abroad
- Balikbayan visitors, who have stayed in the Philippines for less than a year.
- Overseas Filipino Contract Workers
Which travel tax rates can be settled through the OTTPS?
Currently, you can settle your full travel tax payments using the OTTPS. TIEZA is continuously upgrading the system to facilitate other travel tax payments in the future.
How much are the full travel tax rates?
- For First Class Passage: P2,700.00
- For Economy/ Business Class Passage: P1,620.00
How much is the convenience fee per transaction?
- Convenience Fee of Php 50.00 (credited to CIS Bayad Center Inc. as payment gateway for the OTTPS)
- Additional 2% Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) for use of Credit or Debit Cards
Where can I settle my payment Over the Counter?
Please refer to the Bayad Center Branch Directory List :
What credit and debit cards are accepted by the OTTPS?
You may pay online using your Visa/Master/JCB Credit or Debit Card through the Maybank Payment Gateway.
Is there a cut-off time for payments?
The cut-off time is 11:59 PM. All payments made after the cut-off will be considered as transaction of the following day.
How will I know if the transaction I made is successful?
A successful transaction message box will be automatically displayed after processing your payment. A confirmation of your successful transaction will also be sent to your email or mobile number.
If you do not find an email confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder. Otherwise, please contact our customer support for assistance (please refer to item no. 14 for contact information).
How can I get a receipt from my transaction?
The email confirmation of your successful payment will contain an Acknowledgment Receipt (AR). Please print two (2) copies of the AR and present them to the airline check-in counter prior to boarding.
How do I contact Customer support in case I need further assistance?
Bayad Center Customer Care
(02) 8 672 5777
0920 966 3000 / 0917 836 3000
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Monday to Friday
TIEZA Central Office
(02) 8 249 5987
7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Monday to Friday, except Holidays