Market Sounding Activity for Clark TIEZA Tourism Enterprise Zone (TEZ) Project
26 July 2021, 2:00p.m.
The Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) is developing the Clark TIEZA Tourism Enterprise Zone (“Project”) on a 20-hectare greenfield property inside the Clark Special Economic Zone, Pampanga.
The Project is envisioned to be an all-day tourist destination anchored on Premier Shopping Outlet that is intended to be a smart, disaster resilient, and people-friendly tourism estate. The tourism complex entails the development of the following tourism enterprises:
- Premier Shopping Outlet
- 5-Star Hotel
- MICE Facility
- Food and Cultural Hall
- Transport Terminal
- Theme Park
- Fitness Club
- Businessman’s Hotel
- Tourist Assistance Center
- Team Building Facilities
- Utilities and Open Space
The TIEZA is conducting this market sounding activity to solicit insights and feedback on the project terms from interested private sector investors. This activity is on 26 July 2021 and is facilitated through a virtual meeting with TIEZA and the PPP Center.
The objectives of the market sounding activity are as follows:
- Provide a brief background and envisioned scope of the Project to the potential private sector participants;
- Gauge the interest of the private sector to partner with the TIEZA for undertaking the Project as a PPP;
- Determine the level of interest, capability, and experience of the private sector (including lenders) to undertake the Project;
- Identify potential issues or problems that may affect the Project, particularly its viability;
- Obtain insights from the private sector, including the lenders, on how to make the Project more attractive and bankable; and
- Understand key considerations of the private sector regarding their potential involvement in the Project in partnership with the TIEZA.
If interested, please register here.
By signing up to participate, you will be able to receive a Project Brief containing the details about the Project.
All information provided herein shall be kept private and confidential by TIEZA and shall be used solely for legal purposes as mandated by the Data Privacy Act and other relevant laws.