Bravo Golf Resort and Residences (BGRR) is located in less than few minutes from Dumaguete City Airport which is connected with the national highway leading to the northern and southern most of the island of Negros.
The facility, formerly known as the Dumaguete Golf and Country Club, was one of the earliest golf courses to be built in the country. The existing course consists of nine (9) holes and has a par of thirty five (35). It is rated by the NGAP at 68.8 with a slope of 119.
It was designed in 1945 by Don Serafin Teves and Simplicio Manicpic, an English professor at Siliman University. The property was bought by Mr. Edilberto B. Bravo of Nevada Bobs Philippines, Inc. and later named as Bravo Golf Resort and Residences.
BGRR consists of a hotel with approximate floor area of 1,768 square meters with a sense of luxury and exclusivity while adopting the natural aesthetics and cultural design of Negros Oriental. The hotel will consist of fifty six (56) standard rooms with approximately thirty six (36) square meters per unit; four (4) family rooms within a bedroom suite with approximately seventy two (72) square meters per unit; and four (4) premier suites with lofts with approximate size of 110 square meters per unit. Each room is equipped with access to the internet, cable television, and local, national and international telephone capabilities. Mini bars and other conveniences will be available as well as other guest room services such as laundry, food, and massage. Other facilities of the project include a water park, villas, and cottages.